19 July, 2006

And it rains again.

This morning I got up with the chilly air. It’s been pouring since last night (actually even two nights ago) and the air temperature has gone down quite a bit, which is nice at times. But how long would we have to survive this crazy weather?

Last week, the weather forecast said we could get rid of the rain front here in Kanto region by the end of last week, but when the time came the weatherman with a straight face, corrected that the rain-front bye-bye will be postponed to next week. Boohoo.

Ooh by the way, this Sunday there’ll be fireworks in Chofu. I’m planning to go see them with my friends, but is it going to rain as well? Well, looks like it, judging from the weather forecast so far.

I gotta get back home to do some laundry today. When it rains, laundry could be a huge pain in the butt cuz I use coin laundry and it’s about 3-4 minutes away from my house by bike. Doesn’t sound so much of a problem, but when it rains all the dry stuff gets kind of damp again on my way back home. So it’s 17:00 and it seems like the rain is soft or even not raining... I dear hope it stays like this or gets better for another several hours.

When it’s this rainy, I feel really blue and tired. If there’s no big news to tell you tomorrow, I guess I’ll get back to my Okinawa stories. Man do I feel good when I think about Okinawa :-)

No comments: