11 August, 2006

SO HOT

Not really. It’s been rather cool to my great disappointment. Last summer
the weather or more like the heat was horrible. Bummer... bummer? Anyway.

I don’t care how hot or how cool it is this month cuz my summer break will
be in next month. Yoohoo, YES I am going to Okinawa next month. I have no
hope I can get some time off from work this month so I decided to work my
butt off during August and get a fairly long break in mid-September when
there’re less tourists around. I just can’t wait! So that’s my plan, and
of course I will be going to my favorite island in the Kerama which I have
been writing so much about in the past entries.

Until my last visit, I went with my good friend who worked in Kerama some
time ago and also appeared in my blog several times, but he can’t come
schedule-wise this year so I decided to invite four good old friends I’ve
been hanging out since college. The troublesome point about this trip
though, is that all four of them are first timers to Kerama and two of them
have never come down this south (this is their Okinawa debut). That means
that I have to be their tour conductor.

Unlike my friend I have never really spent much time there like working or
living, so I’m not that confident in entertaining my friends. But then, of
course, I remembered that there is no need for me to entertain them cuz
being there is just AWESOME. You don’t have to do anything to make them
have a great time, just be there!! All I need to do is to make sure everyone
is safe, and make sure the nature’s safe while we have all the fun.


I hope everyone simply falls in love with the island so that we can all go
together next year.
Until my trip, I’ll keep posts here including preparation and all that.

No comments: