21 August, 2006

A Wish Come True Blog!?

Saturday, the following day of the entry with the nyudogumo (thunderclouds) story, we had a beautiful weather with bright blue sky and summery temperature from the morning allowing me to fully feel like it was really summer. I gazed outside for a moment, and rather inevitably the white fluffy marshmallowy thunderclouds came into sight. It was something super little I guess, but because I just wrote about how I missed it on the previous day I was feeling really lucky, even hyper (hyper enough to give myself goose bumps) XD

Before that I was writing how I didn’t have the tickets to my dreamland Okinawa, but I managed somehow to get them so I’m counting down the days to paradise. Let’s see, is this a wish-come-true blog or what? LOL

Then my next wish is – to not become friends with typhoons and heavy rainfall when I finally set my feet on the soil of Okinawa. Too personal? Who cares :P

But seriously, if some of you write in some wish-comments and those came true, wouldn’t it be just awesome? It’s strange, I mean, the combination of digital stuff like computers and superstitious yet pure stuff like wishes and dreams... It’s not like there’s someone on the other side that makes your wishes come true, but you’re like talking to a world of 0 and 1. Yeah, so I’m not the kind of person who believes in fortune telling web sites cuz I know it’s just giving you random data (no offense to those believers). But honestly, it’s more than disappointing when you get the same results as your friend next to you.

Japanese people from the ancient days believed in the million gods (Yaorozu no kami) feeling awe and sacredness in every object and element of this world like mountains, rivers, rocks, animals, plants, fire, rain, wind, thunders etc. etc. In that sense, there may be a god in computers and the world of Internet. Anybody in for a wish-comment? :-)
(Disclaimer: Having said that, I also have to say that I don’t assure the results and I have no responsibility in whatever that happens.)

No comments: