17 May, 2006

Maybe a Break

I was thinking of writing the rest of yesterday, but I've had a load of work to finish up today including "Manga in Japan Today" and some other website work, so I think I'll take a little break here.

I was telling you how much the weather sucks these days, and I'm really sad to say that the weather will continue to be as bad or even worse towards the end of this week. The weather forecast says the first typhoon this season is approaching us.

Typhoons usually come across Japan the most in September, and so it doesn't happen often that it comes in May. They do emerge in the southern oceans but rarely come as north as Japan cuz they just die out before they reach us, but they say that this one is quite strong gainig more strength picking up clouds from the seasonal rain front.

The weather is so bad these days that I can't go out for photographs to use for Japan Mode. It's just too unfortunate that a typhoon is coming cuz this weekend we have Sanja-Matsuri, this huge traditional summer festival in Tokyo. Well, don't want a break there...

No comments: