10 May, 2006

Shop@JMODE

Big news! Little news? We have opened a webshop on Japan Mode today!
I think a lot of you know about it, it's an on-demand online shop (drop shipping) style and I hear it's really popular in the States. You can get your original graphics and designs on T-shirts and mugs and bumper stickers and things like that. Isn't it awesome?

So what we're going to start with is first of all, kanji (yeah right, sooo typical :P) stuff, and then we have our webmanga ChamaTama's goodies.

It really feels like you own a real shop (well it is real) and it's really fun doing this. You design and you upload the image and then you get to see what it's like to have your own designs made into a product... it's damn exciting! But I dunno if it's only my computer problem or if it's because the site receives so many access or what, it's really heavy. It took quite a bit of time and patience to open my dear shop.

It's ok though, doesn't feel that bad after seeing my stuff lined up on my shop site :-)

Well the number of products and designs are rather poor at the moment, but I really want to get serious with this and create fresh & good stuff!! Come have a look!

No comments: