13 September, 2006

Getting there!

Friday is coming, minute by minute!! How can I not be happy!? Friday about this time of the day I am going to be in Okinawa. The Kerama Islands!! And I’m so damn sure I’m going to be wiped out from the very first day swimming and splashing in that clear blue water.
I do have to say that the amount of the work I have is more than I can handle by Friday, but I will win this battle. Man, I’ve got to cuz I bought a new mask, new snorkels, new fins and marine boots and gloves and everything I need for this vacation. Especially the fins, I am so excited about actually swimming with them on cuz I was having this no-enough-kind of feeling with my older ones. So happy!

But I can’t be so carried away cuz like I wrote in the entry for August 31st, the corals and the water and the beach in the Aka Island of the Keramas is all messed, and I have to see how bad it is with my own eyes. Personally it’s a huge mission.

When I actually see it, how I feel, think and what I do... all of that I am not sure at this point, but I will report it here sometime soon.

BTW I won’t be able to post anything 15-20 September (cuz I’m off to paradise) and my website Japan Mode too, will not have new postings 15-18.

No comments: