25 September, 2006

Went to Tokyo Game Show 2006!

Sorry, I know I haven’t finished with what I started, but I just want to say I went to see the Tokyo Game Show 2006 yesterday Sunday, this time not as one of the regular visitors but as media!! I will report the details on my website Japan Mode but let me give you my honest impression here: despite it is said to have gathered the largest number of visitors since it has started, I didn’t get so much of excitement out of it. I don’t know why – maybe it’s because PS3 isn’t so “new” in myself anymore, and maybe it’s because some of the mobile phones have high-tech games that are more high-tech high spec than the very first PlayStations. I guess part of it was because although it’s the Game Show, the mobile booths including KDDI (au) NTT DoCoMo and Vodafone (or Softbank) stood out quite conspicuously. That’s my honest comment. I’ll write about the rest on my site.

My travel notes will have to take a break today. Hopefully I’ll restart it tomorrow. Sorry and Thanks!

No comments: