13 April, 2006

Maybe tonight, too

Yesterday I wrote that a new webmanga will start on Japan Mode, but sad news... due to some technical problems we can't release it tomorrow :-( I'm so sorry. But we will have it out definitely during next week, I promise, so those of you looking forward to the manga, I'm super sorry but please wait for a few more days and please please check it out.

Sorry for opening up the blog with "sorries" two days in a row.

Now. I haven't had chances to get back home as early as I wish to... it's actually quite late... so naturally I have dinner around or past midnight. And this, by no means is good for me, a person who is quite conscious about his weight. I don't want to fill in my stomach before I go to bed, but I can't sleep starving so I have been having just small meals for dinner these days.

And I've found a new hit! At one chain of the convenient convenience stores, there is this... uh... salad? which is a mixture of cut yam and half-boiled egg. You add some natto to it, pour the attached soy sauce-based dressing and a hint of wasabi, mix it, and then you get a marvelous taste! This and one onigiri (rice ball) make a nice dinner. Satisfies your stomach and nutritious, too ;-)

...Uh, having said that, I realized it's a 100% Japanese dish. Can you imagine what it's like by reading this? Frankly, it doesn't look good at all so I won't put a pic here, but if you're in Japan and are okay with natto AND yam... and wasabi and egg and soy sauce... (wow, then you have a Japanese tongue!), it's available at any Seven Eleven so go grab one!

No comments: