12 April, 2006

A new MANGA is starting!!

Firstly the rain. I wrote that it's too bad that the cherry blossoms had to be beaten down to ground.
But it wasn't just the cherry blossoms were beaten, so were the houses! The storm was so much more powerful than I imagined.
Geez, I feel so sorry for those who were worse affected by the storm. Sorry for being so carefree.

OK. So those of you who had a peek in our web site (thanks a ton!) already know, we are going to launch on Japan Mode a completely original webmanga :-D
It's fully colored (so beautifully), totally charge-free, and solely created by Japanese staffs from scratch. If I do say so myself, I believe it's high-quality. So all the manga work is in high gear, and I do hope you guys'll like it. Don't forget to check out Japan Mode this Friday. k?

The locale is Tokyo in the near future (really near, like a few years from now), and I can't tell you much about it right now but two ninja girls and a guy unfold an amazing series of nifty and cool action against the enemy. We're trying to bring in latest Japanese fashion elements into the manga as well as other craze and traditional elements at the same time, so it shall give the readers a new punch ;-)

Anyway, I'll pick it up here on this blog every now and then.
Come join the fun!!

No comments: